EOTECH Airsoft Gun Sight Review
EOTECH First Impressions
"The dot is crystal clear."
If you're a range warrior like me these should suffice. When you order the sights make sure to get a four prong front sight tool. Also the brightness for the higher levels are more than enough on a bright sunny day. Also the brightness for the higher levels are more than enough on a bright sunny day. Red Dot held its zero on both firearms. I mounted it on my AR-9 with the included riser. The only thing, I wish there was an option to get them with a.
Editor's Impressions Of The EOTECH
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
EOTECH Final Thoughts
Has a small ball built in at the base, that clicks when fully extended up. A cleaning lens cloth and instruction manual. I have used and mounted this optic on two different firearms for testing. If you are just looking for a pair of sights for a knock around gun or a truck gun. The brightness levels are easy to adjust and see, even on the brightest days. They were 45-degree offset BUIS that weren't made by Feyachi. Indexes perfectly with my pre-installed A2 gasblock sight.
- EOTECH Features & Specs
- EOTECH EXPS2-0 - Holographic Weapon Sight in black with 68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle
- Side Button Operation - Compact design and side button operation consumes minimal rail space and is ideal for use with a G33 magnifier
- Mount - Quick Detach lever fits 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails
- Adjustable Brightness - The EXPS2 has 20 brightness settings for use in any lighting scenario
- EOTECH HWS Prestige Warranty - Comes with a 10 year limited warranty