Excalibur Crossbow Review
Excalibur First Impressions
Easy to draw is a plus as well. The groups truly were that good. I have several crossbows which are more expensive but this one may be my favorite. No problem shooting 45 yrds free hand. Very pleased with the crossbow.
Editor's Impressions Of The Excalibur
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Excalibur Final Thoughts
Only took about 45 min to sight at 10, 20, 30, and 40 yards. I have to say, I have been a compound bow hunter for a long time. The penetration from the kinetic energy into my target back was deep and straight! The penetration from the kinetic energy into my target back was deep and straight! The practice tips and Muzzy’s fly identical with the Excalibur bolts on this bow.
- Excalibur Features & Specs
- Excalibur Micro Raid 335 Crossbow with Kryptec Raid Camo Finish
- UPGRADED Twilight DLX Scope
- 4 Arrow Quiver, 4 Quill Arrows with 150 grain points,
- Air Brakes, Sound Deadening System, REDS Suppressors
- Guardian Anti-Dry-Fire-System, Ambidextrous Cheekpiece, Rope Cocker