EZshoot Airsoft Gun Laser Review
EZshoot First Impressions
"Well built and accurate."
Other than the batteries and a problem with battery contact on the laser. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. So far, don't want to get too excited yet. Seriously, it's the best value for a light recoiling rifle. It projects a clear dot and mounts securely. If you try to SIDE MOUNT this laser, it will not zero in right. Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy.
Editor's Impressions Of The EZshoot
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
EZshoot Final Thoughts
"I am very pleased."
I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. If you are looking for a compact laser for your gun of any kind go no further! Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT. Once I got it on the paper it was making good patterns within 3 shots. I enjoyed the ease of set up and use. If you try to SIDE MOUNT this laser, it will not zero in right.
- EZshoot Features & Specs
- High-quality Material: Exquisitely crafted with premium aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable.
- Portable to take:Compact, lightweight, durable.
- Fit into most Gun:The Weaver Rail of Inlook Red Dot Laser Sight is Picatinny 20mm Standard size.
- Higher Accuracy:Inlook Red Dot Laser Sight Adjust to windage and elevation for day & night shooting.it is anti-vibration,fog-proof and shock-resistant.
- Contact Us: If you have any problem after you receive our product, please fell free to contact us, we will resolve it.