Feyachi Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Feyachi First Impressions
"62 composite AK."
However, it does not properly fit my Hi-Point. Used as a training aid for trigger control. If you need a military quality sight, start saving. I replaced it with a quality, tough little Quick Reflex Scope, DANG! Very happy that I chose this laser sight. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. Fit the lower rail on my Springfield XDS and still slides in a conceal carry holster.
Editor's Impressions Of The Feyachi
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Feyachi Final Thoughts
"It fit on my picatinny."
Very impressed and would highly recommend to any gun enthusiast! As far as negativity, the only two things that I wish were changed are very minor. It fit on that tiny front rail perfect. He also wrote me a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase! So on some of the shots there was not good contact and the laser light would cut of. Yet, who would care about notes if the goods delivered are junk. Some other reviews have complained about mount screws stripping easy.
- Feyachi Features & Specs
- Built with CLASS IIIa green laser (Max Output ≤ 5mw) which feaures 532 nm wavelength. Works well in any weather conditions.
- Highly visible green laser in any environments which can reache up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
- Equipped with a pressure switch for tactical control.The ML87 Mlok rail mount offset design allows for more flexible hand or accessory placement without obstruction of beam.
- Made of aerospace grade aluminum with a hard anodized finish that stands up to high impact and the shock created by caliber rifles. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Fits for novices and professionals in any environments, rapid- firing,shooting or moving target besides normal shooting.
- Reaches 100 to 30 ft during the day and up to 1000 ft at night.
- Equiped with a tactical pressure switch. Dual switches operation.
- Made of aerospace grade aluminum, works well in any environment