Feyachi Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Feyachi First Impressions
"Fired 4 shots."
Even then, I would question the usefulness of a laser sight in the daytime. If ya need help, just leave a comment. I'm going to update my whole review. It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. This little sight fit very well there also. If ya need help, just leave a comment. This was just a test and if I liked it.
Editor's Impressions Of The Feyachi
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Feyachi Final Thoughts
"It is easy to sight in."
There is a small screw for windage and another for elevation. I like the extra rail on it as well for extra attachments such as a light. As far as negativity, the only two things that I wish were changed are very minor. No more worry about a scraped fender. Used as a training aid for trigger control. I sighted in at 25 ft and even after firing off several rounds, it never lost zero. I enjoyed the ease of set up and use.
- Feyachi Features & Specs
- Built with CLASS IIIa green laser (Max Output ≤ 5mw) which feaures 532 nm wavelength. Works well in any weather conditions.
- Highly visible green laser in any environments which can reache up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night.
- Equipped with a pressure switch for tactical control and a ML59 M-lok rail ring mount for Mlok rail.
- Made of aerospace grade aluminum with a hard anodized finish that stands up to high impact and the shock created by caliber rifles. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Fits for novices and professionals in any environments, rapid- firing,shooting or moving target besides normal shooting.
- Reaches 100 to 30 ft during the day and up to 1000 ft at night.
- Equiped with a tactical pressure switch. Dual switches operation.
- Made of aerospace grade aluminum, works well in any environment