G-Archery Archery Nock Review
G-Archery First Impressions
"They arrived in 2 days."
Also you cant return to Amazon because of the bateries. These are good Nocks, weghing in at approx 15 grains. Best Illuminated Nock on the market. Ive even had Nockturnals not work out of the pack. I found that if I am careful with nocking the arrow, it is not a problem. Avg weight for the 6 that I received was 24. These nocks are easy to turn off and last a long time.
Editor's Impressions Of The G-Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G-Archery Final Thoughts
"So QC seems good."
I was skeptical about these but so far they worked great. Now I have my arrows equipped with these lighted nocks because. Spent a long time looking for it until I finally gave up. I had put two of my six nocks on my arrows and put them to the practice test. Hunt on Hunters and rest easy buying whatever the hell you call this no name brand. I know, you can use a toothpick or arrow tip. But that little tool you can buy is pretty useful.
- G-Archery Features & Specs
- Fits most arrow shafts with inside diameter 6.2mm/.244 inch.
- Up to 48 hours of battery life
- You can turn on or turn off the light by pushing or pulling the LED stick. It's very easy to use!
- Attention: The battery is not fixed, if you shoot a hard object, it may fall off
- Package include: 12pcs x light nocks