G-Archery Archery Nock Review
G-Archery First Impressions
"Received on time."
Recently I have had a couple nocks break when shooting. I had put two of my six nocks on my arrows and put them to the practice test. Hunt on Hunters and rest easy buying whatever the hell you call this no name brand. Even with the tool, they are still a pain. Shipping and product as advertised. I didn't need to use any bow string wax on the nock prior to inserting them. Which is not that big a deal if you are used to it.
Editor's Impressions Of The G-Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G-Archery Final Thoughts
"The work well."
Recently I have had a couple nocks break when shooting. The brightest are the green ones, followed by the red ones. I've used the green and blues and they suck. Overall satisfied with the purchase. At roughly 200 hours of run time, my nick is still burning. Paired with the Nockturnal Tool, These are incredibly easy to turn off, and remove! Nice thing is I've never Robin hood an arrow since using these.
- G-Archery Features & Specs
- Nocks Fits for crossbow bolt size .300"(7.62mm) ID.
- High visibility - maximum light transmission,easy to find your arrow even at night or dawn
- Long Battery Life--48+ hours of battery life,long lasting but light weight
- Super Handy--Simple On/Off switch design (without tool),no assemble required