G-Archery Archery Nock Review
G-Archery First Impressions
"Works as described."
These nocks are easy to turn off and last a long time. Shot a buck at 27 yards, double lunged him. They are also very easy to switch off after you've fired them. I will update my review if any break. You don't need a lot of force, just enough to get it back into position. Arrow adapters are a not quite as snug as I would like for my. Spent a long time looking for it until I finally gave up.
Editor's Impressions Of The G-Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G-Archery Final Thoughts
"Very Good quality."
For target shooting, they are fun as well. Would have recovered many more arrows I'm sure. I did have one turn on when I nocked the arrow to my string. These things are money well spent and worth every penny in my opinion. I must have had good luck as these all have worked fine for me every time. I would buy again with hopes of the items all working. I inserted the nocks into my arrows in a matter of minutes.
- G-Archery Features & Specs
- Fits arrows with Inside Diameter of .244
- HIGH VISIBILITY and LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERIES - Shoot it at dusk, and with 48+ hours of battery life, you can still find your arrow the next day
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Nocks can go straight form the package to the shaft in fully operational condition. No prep work needed. Just insert it, and you are ready to shoot
- Package inclued - 6PCS Arrow Nocks & 1PCS Screwdriver
- Has a plunger to activate the light, hole on side to turn off.