G-Archery Archery Nock Review
G-Archery First Impressions
"Standard brass nock."
I shoot Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575 arrows. Love these and will buy more in the future! They are also very easy to switch off after you've fired them. I'll add 3 new ones to my practice quiver this week. The issue I had was the light turning on when nocking the arrow on my string. Shot a buck at 27 yards, double lunged him. Well, I bit the bullet and bought them and don't regret it!
Editor's Impressions Of The G-Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G-Archery Final Thoughts
"Even in heavy brush."
Shot them over my chronograph to see the impact on speed. You don't need a lot of force, just enough to get it back into position. I highly doubt these will break when I shoot them. They arrived on a Friday and I shot a deer with them on the following Monday. These are good Nocks, weghing in at approx 15 grains. It won't turn on and then I give it a wack and it turns on. But they are better than no lights at all.
- G-Archery Features & Specs
- Makes it easier to hook up the release
- The D-loop very Durable much stiffer more accurate than a nylon loop
- It is great for a wrist strap releases
- The string tied well Easy to install on the bowstring
- Easy to install Holds a nock tight but releases smoothly