Gejoy Archery Nock Review
Gejoy First Impressions
"My only problem was fit."
Even with the tool, they are still a pain. But that little tool you can buy is pretty useful. My son orderd the green ones they were all good. I have not lost an arrow since I began using these. I've used the green and blues and they suck. Dont need to bring binoculars or scope to the range anymore. The only downfall is you need a very small point to reset the switch for the light.
Editor's Impressions Of The Gejoy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Gejoy Final Thoughts
"Which was cool."
Would have recovered many more arrows I'm sure. My son orderd the green ones they were all good. With time there quality should improve. The brightest are the green ones, followed by the red ones. I do understand these things do happen. Hunt on Hunters and rest easy buying whatever the hell you call this no name brand. They are also very easy to switch off after you've fired them.
- Gejoy Features & Specs
- Package content: you will get 20 pieces of archery string nocking points in total, adequate quantity can support for a long time using, suitable for different kinds of bow string
- Easy to install: this archery string nocking points can stabilize the site for bow, easy to install and remove with a pair of regular pliers, no need other specific bow string nock pliers
- Durable material: these nock points consist of brass rolled edges and antiskid nylon liner, durable, reliable and firm to use, can nicely protect the bow string from sliding, damaging or wearing
- Functional effect: these archery string nocking points will crimp on solidly, guide the arrow in the right place and keep the bow for consistent flight, improve the accuracy of shot to a large extent
- Easy to carry: each nock point is approx. 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.3 cm/ 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.12 inch, tiny and lightweight, they are packed in a clear mini box which can fit for your quiver pouch or bow case, convenient for you to carry and store