GOTICAL Airsoft Gun Sight Review
GOTICAL First Impressions
"You have extras on hand."
I went through 250 rounds with both firearms. That ball bearing is always a good sign that the sights are well constructed. When properly mounted, the sights feel solid and tight, without any wobble. Last picture is of originally purchased sight. These are about the best bang for your buck when you're starting out. The base where it attaches to the rail is aluminum I believe. A cleaning cloth and 2 batteries were also in the box.
Editor's Impressions Of The GOTICAL
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
GOTICAL Final Thoughts
"22 pistol i put together."
They're back up sights, not flip them up and down every other shot, sights. The reticle was very clean and crisp looking. The bad part is that it is in the power switch itself. Don't care for the aperture setup on the MBUS polymers at all. Shipped with 2 batteries, and the battery life seems better than on comparable units. These are worth the money, but they are not pro style. Included is a riser, small screw driver to adjust elevation and windage.
- GOTICAL Features & Specs
- Flip Up Sight excellent balance of properties, durable, lightweight, black matte, high quality and solid structure.
- Fully Adjustable for Windage and Elevation, 1/2 MOA.
- Low Profile Design 45 Degree Offset Sights:The Flip up Sight takes no more space or Interfere Other Accessories When its Flipped Up. Its best attach for 20mm picatinny rails and you can also install other ar15 accessories.
- Our 45 degree offset flip up sight to permit you to slightly rotate your tools or weapons to eyewitness target through them and engage. You just press the button then your flip up iron sights will remove quickly.
- What's Included: The Package include front and rear flip up 45-degree iron sights. We also provide 100% satisfaction of high quality and 24/7 hours of costumer services.