GUGA Archery Nock Review
GUGA First Impressions
"Cannot repair it."
But if you need a tool for them to function. My son orderd the green ones they were all good. The only downfall is you need a very small point to reset the switch for the light. If you want to be a big success, you will do just what you are doing now. Was a very mind blowing experience. You definitely will want to recheck your zero after installing these. These make it so easy to see where I hit.
Editor's Impressions Of The GUGA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
GUGA Final Thoughts
"They work reliably."
I have not lost an arrow since I began using these. I drug the deer back to the arrow to take the picture. Which is not that big a deal if you are used to it. They arrived on a Friday and I shot a deer with them on the following Monday. They work better than I thought they would. But if you need a tool for them to function. Will continue to buy them as long as I'm hunting.
- GUGA Features & Specs
- Hight quality arrow nocks fit for 6.2mm/.244"arrow shaft(carbon arrow,aluminum arrows)
- High visibility and long-lasting titanium battery life. Large battery capacity can be used continuously for 48 hours.
- Convenient to use-close when not in use, please push up.
- Reliable and sensitive-the piston-driven contact switch ensures that L.E.D. lights up and does not go out when it vibrates.
- With 5 colors of lamp head for your choice: green/red/yellow/blue/white (7 colors flash after shooting, very dazzling).