GUGULUZA Archery Bow Case Review
GUGULUZA First Impressions
"The bag is awesome!"
It is designed exactly like their arrow case that has worked great for me as well. There's also enough room to store a detached quiver and the loop arrow draw. It is designed exactly like their arrow case that has worked great for me as well. The sight and stabilizer fit fine but it's snug. When you can no longer pull a compound bow back at 40 lbs. It has holes so you could put a strap on it if you wanted to. The Pictures show 4 orange closure stoppers 2 on the lid and 2 on the base.
Editor's Impressions Of The GUGULUZA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
GUGULUZA Final Thoughts
"Otherwise, it will do."
I have to remove the quiver to get it to close with the arrows placed in the case. Overall I am happy with this box to store my crossbow bolts during the off season. The first thing you will notice when you get it is, this thing is huge. I tried to use the case that I had but it had a lot of wasted space in It. As it is, the case looks good, is lite, but sturdy enough to protect the bow. With other bolts, like executioners, I might be able to load 12. An assembly note the foam blocks are slightly curved on one side.
- GUGULUZA Features & Specs
- Constructed of 100-Percent soft cotton,Treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches
- Soft Lightweight for Recurve Traditional Bow
- High elasticity, retractable folding,Easy to carry,Drawstring closure.
- Keep space when it is idle
- 68" total length; 3.7" Wide