Higoo Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Higoo First Impressions
"22 long rifle."
The first scope I got was defective but the company sent me another one right away. So far, don't want to get too excited yet. And the little--click-on, click-off-- switch worked perfectly. After the adjustment, many many rounds went south with deadly accuracy. I am saving a quite a bit in ammo and getting good practice on the basics. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. But rather as part of a home made AIMING device for parking my car in my garage.
Editor's Impressions Of The Higoo
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Higoo Final Thoughts
"However, I live in S."
Just a hair narrower than the frame. No more worry about a scraped fender. I have bought the inexpensive block style and three of these. Same ammo at the range that you use for self defense! This was just a test and if I liked it. Buy one, buy two, shoot buy 50 and you will not be dissatisfied! There is a small screw for windage and another for elevation.
- Higoo Features & Specs
- Tube clip barrel mount fits for 10-23mm tube.
- Laser Class：Class IIIA, Output Power: ≤5mW, range from 30-100m day time, up to 2000m at night
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy, light weight and durable,
- Inlcude 1xCR2 battery, 1x tail switch, 1x button switch, 1x wrench and storage box
- Quality guarantee, all lasers are tested before sending to FBA center, free replacement for any quality problem item(remember to contact us).