Higoo Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Higoo First Impressions
"It's kinda pointless."
SO, when you adjust it, it will be--just a bit up or down. If you are looking for a compact laser for your gun of any kind go no further! I did not need the extra rail, so took it off. Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy. No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. I did not need the extra rail, so took it off. For my crossbow, I don't shoot past 60 yds, so it is perfect for me.
Editor's Impressions Of The Higoo
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Higoo Final Thoughts
"Works as advertised."
I attached it to my Taurus pt111 G2 and the fitment was perfect. There's no shame in buying cheap optics! He also wrote me a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase! That's normal, unless you pay much more money for a green laser. It sighted in perfectly, and very easily. Ok I'm updating my review now to 5 stars. Yet, who would care about notes if the goods delivered are junk.
- Higoo Features & Specs
- Barrel Mount fits for 11mm or 20mm rail.
- Laser Class：Class IIIA, Output Power: ≤5mW, range from 30-100m day time, up to 2000m at night.
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy, light weight and durable,
- Inlcude 1xCR2 battery, 1x tail switch, 1x button switch, 1x wrench and storage box
- Quality guarantee, all lasers are tested before sending to FBA center, free replacement for any quality problem item.