HiLight Airsoft Gun Laser Review
HiLight First Impressions
"Let me tell you."
Also the laser seemed to hold also. Still works as an optic but i really bought this for the Red and Green illumination. Bare with me, I'm making a very serious point here. They are cheap on Amazon or locally. A little sparse on directions but that's what Google is for. It came in great packaging, and came with the two types of batteries you need. Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT.
Editor's Impressions Of The HiLight
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HiLight Final Thoughts
"Holds 0 with no issues."
However, it does not properly fit my Hi-Point. Buy it and do whatever it takes to make it work! This would have never held up to a 556. Buy it and do whatever it takes to make it work! I would spend the money for a quality replacement. Yet, who would care about notes if the goods delivered are junk. It secures tightly and was quick'n'easy to install.
- HiLight Features & Specs
- Extreme bright LED flashlight and green laser sight combo
- Both LED flashlight and green laser sight are powered by a built-in rechargeable battery.
- The LED flashlight (CREE XM-L2) outputs include steady on strobe modes with 500 lumen output and runtime of 55 minutes
- Precision green laser sight, beam intensity/wavelength: <5 mW peak, 532 nm, Class 3a. It meets US safety standards
- Dimensions: Length: 2.2", Width: 1.0", Height:1.4”, and Weight: 3.3 oz.