HORTON CROSSBOW INNOVATIONS HEA-312.3 Archery Nock Review
HORTON CROSSBOW INNOVATIONS HEA-312.3 First Impressions
"I love this nock."
Will continue to buy them as long as I'm hunting. If you don't have these for hunting You need them. I had put two of my six nocks on my arrows and put them to the practice test. I found that if I am careful with nocking the arrow, it is not a problem. They are now flying identical out to 70 yards. I drug the deer back to the arrow to take the picture. Never had a light or a battery go bad.
Editor's Impressions Of The HORTON CROSSBOW INNOVATIONS HEA-312.3
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HORTON CROSSBOW INNOVATIONS HEA-312.3 Final Thoughts
"They're a great value."
You definitely will want to recheck your zero after installing these. Inside of the nock is a colored collar. Ive even had Nockturnals not work out of the pack. If your alignment is off you'll likely need to pull them out to turn them. These make it so easy to see where I hit. I would just have to guess that they were wrong for their arrows or something. Even with the tool, they are still a pain.
- HORTON CROSSBOW INNOVATIONS HEA-312.3 Features & Specs
- Easy-to-install LED light FITS A VARIETY of TenPoint arrows fitted with the Omni-Brite Lighted Nock System
- The brighter the arrow the more visible it is; keep your arrows bright with the Replacement Omni-Brite Lite Stick
- Once the original lights lose their charge, the TenPoint Replacement Omni-Brite Lite Stick can slide right in so you always have MAXIMUM ARROW VISIBILITY while you’re hunting; EASY-TO-SEE GREEN COLOR
- 8-10 hours BATTERY LIFE; 2-3 years SHELF LIFE
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.