HZUTUZH Archery Bow Sling Review
HZUTUZH First Impressions
"Exactly as expected."
Before you order, make sure you have your child's draw measured by a professional. I bought this to go on my new Elite Ember compound bow. Be careful because the straps unclip but remain fixed to your riser. Other than that very pleased with the look and function. Probably the only sling I will need to buy. I love this strap for my cross bow! Compliments my all black Vertix real well.
Editor's Impressions Of The HZUTUZH
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HZUTUZH Final Thoughts
"Does what it says."
Looks great, quality appearance and easy to install. Overall works greats on a Diamond Carbon Cure. My 7 year old received this for his birthday and was so excited! It was a gift for a 12 year old boy and he LOVED it. Great product with some flaws depending on how you're using it. It is really well made and heavy duty. Pick up some extra field tip arrows and a target.
- HZUTUZH Features & Specs
- Durable and Strong Leather ,V Shape Leather Great Fit for newer Bows
- Multiple Color Options Available,Perfect Bolt Easy Screw In to The Bow
- HAND-MADE:7-STRAND/250 PARACORD.Overall Length: 20 INCH, Handle Size : 7.8 * 1.18 INCH
- Life Saving - In Emergency Situations Use as Rope, Tourniquet, Sling, Fishing Line, Strap Etc
- Quickly and Easily Adjustable to Be as Loose or Tight as You Need. 2 Holes on Each Side of The Grommet to Allow for Multiple Ways to Secure and Adjust
- Durable Leather with Strong Metal Grommet.
- Wide pattern weave built for strength and comfort.
- Quickly and easily adjustable to be as loose or tight as you need. 2 holes on each side of the grommet to allow for multiple ways to secure and adjust.