IQ Archery Sight Review
IQ First Impressions
Editor's Impressions Of The IQ
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
IQ Final Thoughts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- IQ Features & Specs
- RANGEFINDER BUILT IN – Put away your handheld rangefinder during bow season and stay ready to shoot with the Define Range finding 5-Pin Bow Sight. Accurate up to 99 yards away
- EASY TO SET UP, EASY TO READ - System activates rangefinder with the push of a button trigger with adhesive backing for an easy placement spot on your bow. The easy-to-read, blue OLED display with yellow battery indicator has a 2 minute scan mode
- BUILT IN LIGHT - Illuminated by a built-in light with 4 brightness settings, the Definer's pins feature tool-free wind age and elevation adjustment that lock in with tool-free locking knobs
- LONG RANGE ACCURACY – 2nd- and 3rd-axis adjustment boost longer range accuracy. Definer's integrated rangefinder gives bow hunters true, angle-compensated yardage on targets as they sight in with the sight's five . 019" pins
- RED DOT LASER - Comes with removable red dot laser for pin calibration. Dual mounting options allows you to mount your sight to your particular shooting style. CR2 battery included. Left hand.