Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M First Impressions
"They do keep my feet warm."
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M Final Thoughts
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. These are all my observations after wearing for a month.
- Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- 8" lace-up hunting boot with 400 gram PrimaLoft insulation, full-grain waterproof leather and Realtree Xtra Camoflage
- UltraDry Waterproofing system
- ScentBan technology to kill odor causing bacteria
- RPM composite technology reduced weight while maintaining comfort and durability