Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M First Impressions
"Seems like a pretty good boot."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. The boots I am replacing lasted 4 years of hard wear and tear. I plan to wear these as I walk into the woods to my deer stand.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M Final Thoughts
"Wish there was half sizes."
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. They always are a little loose but not bad. Fit: This is my first pair of Irish Setter boots.
- Irish Setter 2873 Vaprtrek-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- 8" lace-up hunting boot with 400 gram PrimaLoft insulation, full-grain waterproof leather and Realtree Xtra Camoflage
- UltraDry Waterproofing system
- ScentBan technology to kill odor causing bacteria
- RPM composite technology reduced weight while maintaining comfort and durability