Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M First Impressions
"Just a couple of nit picks."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M Final Thoughts
"Eyelets are spaced out well."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
- Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- 17-inch hunting boot with full grain waterproof leather and lightweight RPM technology
- UltraDry Waterproofing system. Non-metallic shank
- SnakeGuard construction to impede fangs, thorns and other elements from penetrating boot upper
- ScentBan technology to kill odor causing bacteria
- ArmaTec abrasion resistant protective covering