Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M First Impressions
"Just a couple of nit picks."
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M Final Thoughts
"So far happy with my purchase"
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Irish Setter.
- Irish Setter 2875 Vaprtrek-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- 17-inch hunting boot with full grain waterproof leather and lightweight RPM technology
- UltraDry Waterproofing system. Non-metallic shank
- SnakeGuard construction to impede fangs, thorns and other elements from penetrating boot upper
- ScentBan technology to kill odor causing bacteria
- ArmaTec abrasion resistant protective covering