Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M First Impressions
"I bought these for hunting."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M Final Thoughts
"Water proof and easy to clean."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. Had a Irish Setter air last 25 years with two resoling! I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 18" around
- Waterproof rubber composite upper
- Seamless, one-piece upper design