Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M First Impressions
"Most seams are triple stitched."
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! Just what I need to walk around on the ranch. Had a Irish Setter air last 25 years with two resoling! I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M Final Thoughts
"I consider them a great fit."
Perfect for around the property and hunting. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
- Irish Setter 4893 Rutmaster RPM-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 18" around
- Waterproof rubber composite upper
- Seamless, one-piece upper design