Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter First Impressions
"Perfect boot to keep feet warm!"
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. Hiked over 3 miles in a day with good comfort I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter Final Thoughts
"Most seams are triple stitched."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
- Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Ankle-high hunting boot with leather upper featuring speed-lacing system and contrast moc-toe stitching
- UltraDry Waterproofing technology. Footbed :Removable polyurethane
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Steel support shank and heel molded counter