Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter First Impressions
"Perhaps they will loosen up."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. I have been wearing them daily and Irish Setter quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter Final Thoughts
"They are very light and durable."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
- Irish Setter 838 Wingshooter Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Ankle-high hunting boot with leather upper featuring speed-lacing system and contrast moc-toe stitching
- UltraDry Waterproofing technology. Footbed :Removable polyurethane
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Steel support shank and heel molded counter