Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker First Impressions
"These boots are a work of art!"
Perfect for around the property and hunting. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Irish Setter.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker Final Thoughts
"Buy these you wont regret it."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over There was very little break in time and they look great. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up full-grain waterproof leather hunting boot featuring kiltie overlay at toebox and logo plaques at shaft
- Waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- 1000g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Bulls-Eye Air Bob Aggressive sole for traction
- ScentBan technology to kill bacteria that cause odors