Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker First Impressions
"So far happy with my purchase"
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker Final Thoughts
"Durable, comfortable & warm."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. They do take some wearing in, but most boots do. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. They always are a little loose but not bad. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Irish Setter 860 Elk Tracker Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up full-grain waterproof leather hunting boot featuring kiltie overlay at toebox and logo plaques at shaft
- Waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- 1000g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Bulls-Eye Air Bob Aggressive sole for traction
- ScentBan technology to kill bacteria that cause odors