Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker First Impressions
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker Final Thoughts
"I only wish they lasted longer."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. I read the other reviews and these do run small. You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
- Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- 12-inch hunting boot with 200 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX fabric lining
- Removable comfort cork EVA footbed with memory foam
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS :To ensure your rubber footwear stays in good condition wipe or spray with lukewarm water after use and allow to dry naturally. If soap is required for additional cleaning, we recommend using a non-scented soap. Store all footwear in a cool, dry, location avoiding direct contact with any heat source, extreme cold or sunlight