Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker First Impressions
"My husband loves these boots!"
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker Final Thoughts
"Good shock absorbing sole."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. I have been wearing them daily and Irish Setter quality is unmatched
- Irish Setter 880 Elk Tracker Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- 12-inch hunting boot with 200 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX fabric lining
- Removable comfort cork EVA footbed with memory foam
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS :To ensure your rubber footwear stays in good condition wipe or spray with lukewarm water after use and allow to dry naturally. If soap is required for additional cleaning, we recommend using a non-scented soap. Store all footwear in a cool, dry, location avoiding direct contact with any heat source, extreme cold or sunlight