Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker First Impressions
"Perhaps they will loosen up."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker Final Thoughts
"They are comfortable and light."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. Extremely comfortable, warm and dry, highly recommended My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
- Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- 12-inch hunting boot with 600 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX fabric lining
- Removable comfort cork EVA footbed with memory foam
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- Goodyear leather welt construction and moisture wicking nylon lining
- Counter - Heel molded