Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker First Impressions
"They are comfortable and light."
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker Final Thoughts
"These are a very sturdy boot."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
- Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- 12-inch hunting boot with 600 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX fabric lining
- Removable comfort cork EVA footbed with memory foam
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- Goodyear leather welt construction and moisture wicking nylon lining
- Counter - Heel molded