Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M First Impressions
"Wish there was half sizes."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M Final Thoughts
"Super warm and comfortable."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
- Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.25" from arch
- 10-inch lace-up hunting boot with 800 gram PrimaLoft insulation and removable comfort cork EVA footbed with Memory Foam
- UltraDry Waterproofing System
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria