Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M First Impressions
"I like the bottoms as well."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. They always are a little loose but not bad. The Irish Setter boots were very snug to my legs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M Final Thoughts
"It was great to have warm toes."
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
- Irish Setter Elk Tracker 886-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.25" from arch
- 10-inch lace-up hunting boot with 800 gram PrimaLoft insulation and removable comfort cork EVA footbed with Memory Foam
- UltraDry Waterproofing System
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria