Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M First Impressions
"Water proof and easy to clean."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. Hiked over 3 miles in a day with good comfort On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M Final Thoughts
"I consider them a great fit."
Perfect for around the property and hunting. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. Fit as expected and appear to be well made. On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
- Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M Features & Specs
- 100% Textile/Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.75" from arch
- 9-inch lace-up hunting boot with 800 gram PrimaLoft insulation and removable comfort cork EVA footbed with Memory Foam
- UltraDry Waterproofing System
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- RPM Composite technology to reduce weight without sacrificing comfort or durability