Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M First Impressions
"Lightest boots I’ve ever wore."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M Final Thoughts
"I bought these for hunting."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. My husband loves them perfect for his work outside. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. No problem breaking them in, they are nice and dry and warm. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
- Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 826-M Features & Specs
- 100% Textile/Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.75" from arch
- 9-inch lace-up hunting boot with 800 gram PrimaLoft insulation and removable comfort cork EVA footbed with Memory Foam
- UltraDry Waterproofing System
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- RPM Composite technology to reduce weight without sacrificing comfort or durability