Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M First Impressions
"The reviewers were correct."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. They always are a little loose but not bad. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Irish Setter.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M Final Thoughts
"Why didn't I buy these before!"
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. The boots are light weight, rugged and very comfortable. He said they're the most comfortable boots he's ever worn.
- Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- 7-inch lace-up hunting boot with full grain waterproof leather and removable polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning
- UltraDry Waterproofing system