Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M First Impressions
"It was great to have warm toes."
I have had these boots for about 2 weeks now. Just what I need to walk around on the ranch. Had a Irish Setter air last 25 years with two resoling! Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
- Irish Setter Wingshooter-807-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- 7-inch lace-up hunting boot with full grain waterproof leather and removable polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning
- UltraDry Waterproofing system