Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M First Impressions
"Would recommend to any one"
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M Final Thoughts
"Eyelets are spaced out well."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. The boots I am replacing lasted 4 years of hard wear and tear. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Waterproof leather boot featuring contrast-stitched moccasin toe and lace-up vamp with speed-lace hardware at top
- Cambrelle-covered cushioned footbed
- UltraDry waterproofing system