Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M First Impressions
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. The Irish Setter boots were very snug to my legs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M Final Thoughts
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
They were more comfortable than my Irish Setter. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. The boots I am replacing lasted 4 years of hard wear and tear. Fit: This is my first pair of Irish Setter boots.
- Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 843-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Waterproof leather boot featuring contrast-stitched moccasin toe and lace-up vamp with speed-lace hardware at top
- Cambrelle-covered cushioned footbed
- UltraDry waterproofing system