Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M First Impressions
"These are a very sturdy boot."
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. My husband loves them perfect for his work outside. These boots are the most comfortable boots Ive ever owned. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. Boots were very comfortable and are built to last.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Had a Irish Setter air last 25 years with two resoling! You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
- Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof leather hunting boot featuring contrast-stitched moccasin toe and lace-up vamp with speed-lace hardware at top
- Removable Polyurethane footbed
- UltraDry Waterproofing technology. Our Prairie sole reduces weight, provides underfoot cushioning and provides excellent traction in any upland terrain.
- Counter:Heel-Molded. Height:9-inch