Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M Hunting Boot Review
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M First Impressions
"Would recommend to any one"
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. There was very little break in time and they look great. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Irish Setter.
Editor's Impressions Of The Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M Final Thoughts
"Just a couple of nit picks."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
- Irish Setter Wingshooter 9 inch 894-M Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof leather hunting boot featuring contrast-stitched moccasin toe and lace-up vamp with speed-lace hardware at top
- Removable Polyurethane footbed
- UltraDry Waterproofing technology. Our Prairie sole reduces weight, provides underfoot cushioning and provides excellent traction in any upland terrain.
- Counter:Heel-Molded. Height:9-inch