IRON JIA'S Airsoft Gun Laser Review
IRON JIA'S First Impressions
"It is an LED."
Tried a brand new battery and no luck. Let dry overnight and you will be good! The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. Even then, I would question the usefulness of a laser sight in the daytime. I did not need the extra rail, so took it off. I'm a law enforcement officer in Oklahoma. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in.
Editor's Impressions Of The IRON JIA'S
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
IRON JIA'S Final Thoughts
"I like it."
Let dry overnight and you will be good! It secures tightly and was quick'n'easy to install. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. Simple, but effective for what it is. I'm going to update my whole review. Buy one, buy two, shoot buy 50 and you will not be dissatisfied! On the back but to the shooter's left side so very easy access.
- IRON JIA'S Features & Specs
- GET ACCURATE SIGHTING - Holds zero for longer periods of time and more rounds than any other
- HEAVY DUTY - Can withstand straight hits on the glass by paintballs traveling around 280 - 300 feet per second (.68 caliber) without even scratching
- GOOD EYE RELIEF - With the different reticle settings and adjustable brightness, it offers great eye relief and a clear sight
- SAVE YOUR BUDGET - Inexpensive, but not cheap. Designed for easy use and made with high quality material, its lightweight, water-resistant, and shockproof features, allow for perfect performance under all climate conditions
- BUY YOURS TODAY!! Get one for each of your guns and let us know what you think!
- Dimensions: 3.35" (length) x 2" (width) x 2" (height)
- Weight: 130g (4 oz)
- Field of View:Unlimited