IRON JIA'S Airsoft Gun Laser Review
IRON JIA'S First Impressions
"It fit on my picatinny."
Even then, I would question the usefulness of a laser sight in the daytime. I will most definitely keep him as a future preferred seller. I sighted in at 25 ft and even after firing off several rounds, it never lost zero. You also will be supporting a extremely awesome combat-vet Jacob Dines! 99 with the 3 batteries and wrenches was a great. I am saving a quite a bit in ammo and getting good practice on the basics. Just use the smallest of the three hex wrenches and turn while watching the dot.
Editor's Impressions Of The IRON JIA'S
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
IRON JIA'S Final Thoughts
"22 long rifle."
And the sideways set screw will be just a tad left, or right. And the little--click-on, click-off-- switch worked perfectly. I really WANTED to love this sight. I attached it to my Taurus pt111 G2 and the fitment was perfect. I sighted in at 25 ft and even after firing off several rounds, it never lost zero. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. It got here in a day and works very well it.
- IRON JIA'S Features & Specs
- Solid all metal construction.Easy to install with the included tool.
- Class 3A laser (2mw) ，Compact design, easy to attach to existing airsoft rifle scope sights and optics
- Windage and elevation adjustable (tool included)
- Mounts included for 20mm Picatinny / Weaver or 11mm Dovetail rails
- NOTE:Without Battery.