IRQ Archery Longbow Review
IRQ First Impressions
"No String, No Extras."
The arrows were all true and I had no problems with the assembly and stringing. I think the twine and leather is a nice touch, whether the leather is real or not. They do well, and also Easton Jazz xx75 1816 feather fletched arrows. I may have to get one of their other bows soon. Easy to set up, no extra tool is needed, and an arrow tube is included. I think it looks amazing with the dragon scale appearance around the limbs. You all may want to know that the arrows I am using are cheap and completely untuned.
Editor's Impressions Of The IRQ
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
IRQ Final Thoughts
If you're a beginner or want to get into archery. Good starter bow for beginner archer. I weighed mine with a bow scale to make sure draw weight was right. Can't wait to shoot again tomorrow! Getting excited to test it out in the range this weekend. Easy to set up, no extra tool is needed, and an arrow tube is included. Hard to complain about that, 3 weeks ain't bad.
- IRQ Features & Specs
- Pure handmade wooden+high intensity resin material+pigskin leather archery recurve bow
- Draw weight:30-65lbs Draw length:32inch Bow length approx. 55inch(bowstring installed)
- Perfect vintage mongolian long bow for hunting and targeting
- 100% pure handmade by famous craftsman,durable material, low hand shock and fast speed
- Package includes 1×Longbow with bowstring