IRQ Archery Targeting Arrow Review
IRQ First Impressions
Editor's Impressions Of The IRQ
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
IRQ Final Thoughts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- IRQ Features & Specs
- [SPINE]: About 350, suitable for draw weight up to 30-50 pounds traditional bows, recurve & long bows. Perfect for beginners and whoever new to targeting & practice.
- [SHAFT MATERIAL]: The practice arrows are made of carbon material, light and strong, stick in the target well, make flight always pointed the right way.
- [ARROW VANES]: The feather fletched with 3-inch 2 black 1 white plastic vanes . The color of the arrow feather is bright, it is easy to find when targeting and practice.
- [ARROW TIPS]: The removable arrowheads are stainless steel and designed with an arc angle, the connection of the tips and the arrow rod is smooth and the flight quality is guaranteed, but it cannot be shot toward a hard object such as a stone.
- [PERFORMANCE]: Outer diameter: 7.5mm, Shaft length: 82cm/32 inch. The arrow white can adjustable nock.