JIEXI HWYP Archery Nock Review
JIEXI HWYP First Impressions
"They fit perfectly in my."
I've been shooting compound bows for years but my eyesight isn't perfect. This is a testament to how tough these nocks truly are. These are slightly flimsier than my other nocks. Once they arrived i installed these right away and took to shooting. I have not lost an arrow since I began using these. I shoot Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575 arrows. Shot a buck at 27 yards, double lunged him.
Editor's Impressions Of The JIEXI HWYP
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
JIEXI HWYP Final Thoughts
"Good for the value."
I can see where my arrows go, and I have no problem relocating them in the dark. I saw a couple other reviews where the nock broke. I currently shoot a Mathews Drenalin with a 28-inch draw length set at 65 pounds. Better than the ones Ive bought from stores in the past and much cheaper. The batteries are dead, but I continue to practice with them. Recovered the arrow not problem and the lighted nock is still going strong. Wish they were a bit brighter as a bit hard to see during the day.
- JIEXI HWYP Features & Specs
- String-activated linear switch is located deep inside the lighted arrow nocks
- compound bow arrow nocks with Clear plastic for super visibility
- lighted led arrow nocks Can be seen hundreds of yards away
- Weights 25-50% less than other lighted led nocks
- Automatically lighted led nocks GT models fits for 0.246" inside diameter arrow shafts