KAINOKAI Archery Longbow Review
KAINOKAI First Impressions
"I was impressed."
Please don't practice in your backyard if you have neighbors living close by. I rated this 5 stars because it is great quality for the price. Also comes with a little bow holster that can carry 3 ready arrows. I plan to hunt with the bow this deer season. Bought this as a beginner bow for my teenage daughter and it is just right for her. Please don't practice in your backyard if you have neighbors living close by. Well, do your own independent research.
Editor's Impressions Of The KAINOKAI
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
KAINOKAI Final Thoughts
"Worth every penny."
This bow is beautiful, great value, the workmanship is amazing. This was something different that I haven't seen or used. Absolutely great value for the price. The pictures don't do it justice, shoots beautifully. I think it looks amazing with the dragon scale appearance around the limbs. I got the 40lb draw weight and it is great! It really is a nice bow and feels great in the hand.
- KAINOKAI Features & Specs
- Draw weight: 20-70LBS
- Product Material: The bow arm is made of transparent epoxy and wrapped in leather. It is more delicate and durable. The bow handle is made of locust wood, polished and painted to reduce the wear and tear of the bow string and the waterproof effect outdoor
- The advantages of the traditional recurve bow: the left hand and the right hand can be used, the power is strong, the shooting speed is fast
- Note: Due to the long product length and long-distance transportation, the packaging is easily damaged. This is a normal phenomenon, I hope friends can understand!
- Package Contents:Hand guard *1 Finger guard *1 Arrow target paper *3 Wood hunting arrow *3 Bow string wax *1 Bow String *1