Kamik Fieldman-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik Fieldman-M First Impressions
"I wish Kamik offered 1/2 sizes."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik Fieldman-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik Fieldman-M Final Thoughts
"They do keep my feet warm."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
- Kamik Fieldman-M Features & Specs
- 100% Textile/Synthetic
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- 5mm 4-way stretch waterproof neoprene upper
- 5 inch side gusset adjust to fit
- Lockfit supports and locks the foot in place for secure fit
- Tear guard minimizes snags and tears