Kamik Fieldman-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik Fieldman-M First Impressions
"Would recommend to any one"
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. These are basically Kamik and they are awesome.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik Fieldman-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik Fieldman-M Final Thoughts
"This boot by Kamik is AWESOME!"
I have had these boots for about 2 weeks now. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
- Kamik Fieldman-M Features & Specs
- 100% Textile/Synthetic
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- 5mm 4-way stretch waterproof neoprene upper
- 5 inch side gusset adjust to fit
- Lockfit supports and locks the foot in place for secure fit
- Tear guard minimizes snags and tears