Kamik HUNTER-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik HUNTER-M First Impressions
"They do keep my feet warm."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. Extremely comfortable, warm and dry, highly recommended Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik HUNTER-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik HUNTER-M Final Thoughts
"Perhaps they will loosen up."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
- Kamik HUNTER-M Features & Specs
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
- Waterproof knee-high boot with -40-degree Fahrenheit temperature rating featuring removable 8mm thermal-guard liner and adjustable snow collar