Kamik HUNTER-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik HUNTER-M First Impressions
"They are very light and durable."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. I read the other reviews and these do run small. No problem breaking them in, they are nice and dry and warm. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik HUNTER-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik HUNTER-M Final Thoughts
"Perfect for this style of boot."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
- Kamik HUNTER-M Features & Specs
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
- Waterproof knee-high boot with -40-degree Fahrenheit temperature rating featuring removable 8mm thermal-guard liner and adjustable snow collar