Kamik NationCamo-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik NationCamo-M First Impressions
"They are not hot and grip well."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik NationCamo-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik NationCamo-M Final Thoughts
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. Extremely comfortable, warm and dry, highly recommended I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
- Kamik NationCamo-M Features & Specs
- 100% Waterproof Suede, Mossy Oak Camouflage Nylon
- Minus 40F Temperature rated
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Corded-lace hiking boot featuring D-ring grommets and moisture-wicking lining
- Comfort antimicrobial footbed
- Rustproof speed lacing