Kamik NationCamo-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik NationCamo-M First Impressions
"My dad is a Kamik boots snob."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. These boots are the most comfortable boots Ive ever owned. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik NationCamo-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik NationCamo-M Final Thoughts
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. My husband loves them perfect for his work outside. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
- Kamik NationCamo-M Features & Specs
- 100% Waterproof Suede, Mossy Oak Camouflage Nylon
- Minus 40F Temperature rated
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Corded-lace hiking boot featuring D-ring grommets and moisture-wicking lining
- Comfort antimicrobial footbed
- Rustproof speed lacing