Kamik Shield-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik Shield-M First Impressions
"Comfortable and fit perfectly."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik Shield-M
- Boot Fitment
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik Shield-M Final Thoughts
"The insert soles are very weak."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. I'll update my review after I have more experience. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
- Kamik Shield-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Minus 148F Temperature rated
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Seam sealed waterproof^Removable recycled 24 millimeter zylextreme liner^Lace lock snow collar^Moisture wicking lining^Removable 4.5 millimeter insole