Kamik Shield-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik Shield-M First Impressions
"I consider them a great fit."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. Fit as expected and appear to be well made. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik Shield-M
- Boot Fitment
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik Shield-M Final Thoughts
"Good shock absorbing sole."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
- Kamik Shield-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Minus 148F Temperature rated
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Seam sealed waterproof^Removable recycled 24 millimeter zylextreme liner^Lace lock snow collar^Moisture wicking lining^Removable 4.5 millimeter insole