Kamik Trailman-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik Trailman-M First Impressions
"The construction is very good."
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. The Kamik boots were very snug to my legs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik Trailman-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik Trailman-M Final Thoughts
"Seems like a pretty good boot."
I would say the Kamik are a bit more comfortable. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. My Husband says they are the best boots he has ever owned. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Kamik Trailman-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 17" around
- 7mm 4-way stretch waterproof neoprene upper
- 5 inch side gusset adjust to fit
- Lockfit supports and locks the foot in place for secure fit