Kamik Trailman-M Hunting Boot Review
Kamik Trailman-M First Impressions
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Kamik Trailman-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kamik Trailman-M Final Thoughts
"Eyelets are spaced out well."
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. These are basically Kamik and they are awesome.
- Kamik Trailman-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 17" around
- 7mm 4-way stretch waterproof neoprene upper
- 5 inch side gusset adjust to fit
- Lockfit supports and locks the foot in place for secure fit