KESHES Archery Nock Review
KESHES First Impressions
"They arrived in 2 days."
Perfect, and half the price of other lighted nocks! They are a bit difficult to turn off. I was a huge fan of Nockturnal, BEFORE Rage Broadheads purchased the brand. They are now flying identical out to 70 yards. At roughly 200 hours of run time, my nick is still burning. First and foremost let me say these are some of the best nocks I've ever used. I have been shooting Nockturnal nocks for over a year now.
Editor's Impressions Of The KESHES
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
KESHES Final Thoughts
"Good for the value."
I orderd red one was extremely dim, one about half, the third was good. Shot a buck at 27 yards, double lunged him. But they are better than no lights at all. Had these for several years and continue to buy them. These have been game changers for me. They are one of the best additions I've added to my arrows. I found that if I am careful with nocking the arrow, it is not a problem.
- KESHES Features & Specs
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE MATERIAL – The red inner layer is anti-skid nylon, keeping the Nocks from sliding, While the rolled edged outer layer, protects the bowstring from damaging or wearing.
- EASY TO USE - Easy to install and remove by just using a plier & Archery T-Square, to crimp it together so they stay firmly in place.
- FUNCTION – Using a Bow string nock will help bracket and guide the arrow in the right direction for consistent flight, while increasing the accuracy of your shot. In addition, it Can stabilize the site for the bow.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Each Archery Nock is only 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.12 inch / .5 x 0.5 x 0.3 cm, making it easy to carry and store.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE - If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our products 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction.