KRATARC Archery Bowstring Review
KRATARC First Impressions
"Very good quality!"
I've seen some complaints about they're too hard to pull through. Great product, I use this for erotic asphyxiation. After doing my research, these are the cheapest and they do work. Way cheaper than the bow shop in my town. I like it alot, use it for a Barnett Vengeance. I have use Barnett Crossbow Lube Wax since 1984. Certainly easier than fiddling with the cord type stringers.
Editor's Impressions Of The KRATARC
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
KRATARC Final Thoughts
"GOD BLESS YOU ALL."
I actually bought 2, one for my recurve bow and one for my son's long bow. I accidently ordered the wrong size. Purchased to replace string on 50-year old Pearson Pinto recurve bow. Just stretch them out first and take your time. I've used a variety of string silencers and these work fine. I shoot everyday other day depending on weather and quickly used up a lot. I like to set my brace height on the longer side of a recommended setting.
- KRATARC Features & Specs
- Size: length: 76in, width: 0.76in
- Made of high-quality nylon fabric, durable and hard-wearing. Easy to use
- Anti-skid pad: ensure that use safely and protect against twisting bow limbs
- Use of this tool will prevent yourself or your bow from damage or injury
- Suitable for recurve bow and longbow, portable and convenient to carry