Lasercross Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Lasercross First Impressions
"I attached some pictures."
Also happy that it came with 3 extra batteries. It fit on that tiny front rail perfect. He also wrote me a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase! After a couple of adjustments i got it to where i was having fun. Tried a brand new battery and no luck. You may have to wiggle and tighten it up a few times, so it will settle properly. Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER!
Editor's Impressions Of The Lasercross
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Lasercross Final Thoughts
"One red and one green."
I have bought one of these for everything I've got. Decrease size of circle as skill increases. Buy one, buy two, shoot buy 50 and you will not be dissatisfied! I attached it to my Taurus pt111 G2 and the fitment was perfect. So far, don't want to get too excited yet. I will most definitely keep him as a future preferred seller. Same ammo at the range that you use for self defense!
- Lasercross Features & Specs
- ⭐️Upgrade Magnetic Charging System is the most convenient to charge the battery,Magnetic Charging allows you to charge the device without removing from your pistol,this will save your time and you do not need to calibrate the laser next time.
- ⭐️Less than 5mw,Class IIIa grade laser,it’s visible obviously at day-time and night-time,more brighter than any other red laser.This laser can work in a very bad environment,working temperature at 0℉ to 128℉.
- ⭐️Hold the Zero very well,made of high strength of Nylon material,extremly sturdy and lightweight. Laser can be Quickly lined up with adjusted allen keys supplied.
- ⭐️Ambidextrous ON/OFF buttons on Both Sides, no matter left-handed or right-handed person can operate the green laser device easily.
- ⭐️Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you not need to buy batteries frequently to replace the dead one when it runs out of energy,just need to charging the device for 1 hour in full will be fine.This will save your time and save your money.