LaserLyte LT-45 Airsoft Gun Laser Review
LaserLyte LT-45 First Impressions
"Great inexpensive scope."
She's shooting true and holding zero. I'm keeping the shots within a quarter at 50 meters. Ok I'm updating my review now to 5 stars. Because it is so simple, the manufacturer didn't send instructions. After the adjustment, many many rounds went south with deadly accuracy. Ok so your not going to break the bank on this one! This would have never held up to a 556.
Editor's Impressions Of The LaserLyte LT-45
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
LaserLyte LT-45 Final Thoughts
The biggest surprise is the stupid red dot laser. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. Red green cross hair lit briefly, flickered a few times and has not worked since. No problems with the extra kick and vibration. But rather as part of a home made AIMING device for parking my car in my garage. If ya need help, just leave a comment. Still works as an optic but i really bought this for the Red and Green illumination.
- LaserLyte LT-45 Features & Specs
- SPECS: Comes with (3) 377 batteries that are good for up to 3,000 shots and can be seen over 100 yards at night
- EASE OF USE: Cartridge fits into the chamber of the unloaded pistol like a standard cartridge and can be removed by using the eraser end of a pencil to push it back out
- DURABLE: Features a built in snap cap to ensure no damage is done while dry firing and the cartridge features o-rings to ensure a secure fit in the chamber
- CONVENIENT: Fire pin activated to display a red dot on the point of impact when the trigger is engaged making it ideal for youth or new shooters figuring out shot placement
- VERSATILITY: Comes in several calibers including .223, .380, 9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 ACP
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a 3-Year Limited Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at [email protected]
- Fires laser dot for 1/10 of a second
- Built in snap cap protects gun