LaserMax GS-LTN-G Laser Range Finder Review
LaserMax GS-LTN-G First Impressions
Amazing what a big difference a small increase makes. Works well for any use I have tried. On my first hunt today it was in the woods. I use it for hunting and target practice with my crossbow. Overall, for the price this is a very nice rangefinder.
Editor's Impressions Of The LaserMax GS-LTN-G
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
LaserMax GS-LTN-G Final Thoughts
"It is very light."
Will give it the real test in about 2 weeks. It work well in terms of lock on object and give distance. I've been able read trees out to about 600 yards. During testing I found the optics to be clear and crisp. I think it is well worth the price tag.
- LaserMax GS-LTN-G Features & Specs
- GripSense allows for activation as soon as you grip the firearm
- Rail Vice Positioner for the perfect fit, regardless of platform
- Able to fit any firearm with at least 1" of available rail space
- Laser made as bright as legally allowable
- Green laser for maximum visibility
- Class IIIA laser, <5mW power output