LaserMax LMS-RMSR Airsoft Gun Laser Review
LaserMax LMS-RMSR First Impressions
After a few mags down range, I did have to adjust the windage. But Jake's team puts a little lock tite on the threads of those tiny screws. It sighted in perfectly, and very easily. She's shooting true and holding zero. I like the extra rail on it as well for extra attachments such as a light. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money.
Editor's Impressions Of The LaserMax LMS-RMSR
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
LaserMax LMS-RMSR Final Thoughts
"But works well."
I bought this to go on my Walther P99 co2 bb gun. You also will be supporting a extremely awesome combat-vet Jacob Dines! Just a hair narrower than the frame. So far, don't want to get too excited yet. Squeeze trigger without letting beam drift out of circle. Bought a second one for same purpose. It came in great packaging, and came with the two types of batteries you need.
- LaserMax LMS-RMSR Features & Specs
- Rail mounted laser for Ruger SRT22, SR9C SR40C
- Distinct ambidextrous activation switch
- Adjustable for wind age and Elevation
- 10 Minute Automatic Time-out; Class IIIa Laser Product: <5mW power output
- Class IIIA laser, <5mW power output