LaserMax SPS-C-G Airsoft Gun Laser Review
LaserMax SPS-C-G First Impressions
"I absolutely love it!"
This left the switch on the left of the trigger guard. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. Recommend pairing it with boresight laser for initial zeroing. Take the money you saved buying this and go to the range. No fault of the laser, but the design of the rail on the bottom of the gun. Just use the smallest of the three hex wrenches and turn while watching the dot. After the adjustment, many many rounds went south with deadly accuracy.
Editor's Impressions Of The LaserMax SPS-C-G
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
LaserMax SPS-C-G Final Thoughts
"But works well."
You may have to wiggle and tighten it up a few times, so it will settle properly. They are cheap on Amazon or locally. There is also an adjustment hole on top to adjust the vertical point of the laser. The glass was clear and the magnification was good. I'm keeping the shots within a quarter at 50 meters. I was not so sure about that until after putting a few hundred rounds down range. I bought this to go on my Walther P99 co2 bb gun.
- LaserMax SPS-C-G Features & Specs
- RAIL VISE ADVANCED MOUNTING TECHNOLOGY - Provides the perfect fit for any rail platform
- MINT GREEN LIGHT EMITTING DIODE LIGHT - Adjustable from 4 - 120 Lumens
- AAA BATTERY-POWERED - No special battery sizes to find.Wavelength:510-535 NM
- AUTO OFF FEATURE - Deactivates laser after 10 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life
- OVERSIZED ELECTRONIC TOUCH PADS - Ensures effortless activation for right and left-handed users
- Class IIIA laser, <5mW power output