Laspur Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Laspur First Impressions
"Great inexpensive scope."
I'm even thinking about trying one on my Long Bow. I did remove the lower rail on the laser for a better concealment profile. I was not so sure about that until after putting a few hundred rounds down range. Other than the batteries and a problem with battery contact on the laser. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. SO, when you adjust it, it will be--just a bit up or down. One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter.
Editor's Impressions Of The Laspur
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Laspur Final Thoughts
Decrease size of circle as skill increases. Same ammo at the range that you use for self defense! You can't beat customer service like that! Take the money you saved buying this and go to the range. 99 with the 3 batteries and wrenches was a great. Yet, who would care about notes if the goods delivered are junk. Very impressed and would highly recommend to any gun enthusiast!
- Laspur Features & Specs
- DuPont Polymer Material, high performance with the lightweight, Ultra lightweight, and compact. 1.45"L x 1.12"W x 1.04"H
- Green Laser is Adjustable for windage and elevation with included Allen wrench, for greater accuracy
- Gift with Adaptor and USB Cable; Comes with a built-in Li-ion Battery Rechargeable Battery with charging cable
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Offers the brightest green laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output.